Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 23, 2015

FFwD ~ Spice crusted Prawns

                                            I made spice crusted fish twice before 
                                                             ~ #1 and #2 ~
hence third time officially today 
using the same spices
- its with prawns!
 above: with mango chatini
spice crusted prawns served two ways!
***
Inspired by H.E.R. !!
Navarin Printanier
D.E.L.I.S.H.
my dinner last night,
the balance went into the fridge
when I came home
it was all gone - hubby had it for lunch and dinner!
***

Do check out the rest of group's results for this week's recipe at:
(click picture below)
Spice Crusted Tuna (pg304)
 Mango Chatini (pg489)
Navarin Printanier (pg281-282
Thanks for dropping by for a visit and leaving me a comment!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your spice crusted shrimp look wonderful. I was not a fan of the lamb stew, but happy to hear that it was well received in your house.

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

I'm thinking you liked the tuna recipe :) I love your spiced prawn crostini!

Unknown said...

Your shrimp look delicious! Very clever!

Kathy said...

Wow! They look delicious! I would love shrimp made this way! Happy Friday!

Cakelaw said...

Spice crusted prawns sound delicious!

Arisuchan said...

You have been so busy, Emily! : ) It all looks great! the navarin prinantier is one of my favorites!

KB from Prof Who Cooks said...

Oooh, the shrimp looks great! Thanks for the idea!!

Nana said...

Looks so delicious, love the spice on the shrimp, great idea.

tricia s. said...

Oh Emily- your plates always look so delicious !! Love the idea of doing this with prawns and the results were gorgeous. No surprise with these treats that you came home to find them gone - LOL. No better compliment than that ~

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the spice crust would work on other kinds of fish steaks, but I'm glad to hear it works on prawns too. Nice job!

Diane Zwang said...

Thanks for the shout out Emily. I am glad that you all liked it. I suggest 1/2 cup a butter for a pound of pasta and not the 12 tablespoons that the recipe calls for. Good luck and have a great week.

Mary Hirsch said...

I do agree that the Navarin Printanier is a very tasty dish. Reminds me that I must make it again. Prawns - never would have thought of that. Glad you liked this so well. I did also. Thanks for the idea.

Cher Rockwell said...

Prawns - that was a very good idea! Looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

I love that you used prawns! Yum!

kitchen flavours said...

Delicious looking prawns!

Elle said...

The spiced crusted prawns and the lamb stew both look yummy. Lovely photos too