Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 2, 2018

CC#31: Inti Manis ~ sweet coconut filling

I cannot recall the number of times I bought and had to throw fresh grated coconut flesh to make this filling; I finally made it!
The are many local Malaysian sweet treats to be made with this filling and I intend to make at least two in July!
~*~
 I followed the recipe for 'inti manis' from pgs 10-11 from the above
 'Learn to make, Malay Kuih' by
Zaine Hj. Puteh
~*~ 
I am sharing this recipe at Cookbook Countdown #31
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.Join us at Cookbook Countdown!

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

A local favourite filling for kuihs!