Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 25, 2018

CC#30: Speedy chicken noodle soup

Recipe called for chicken stock which I made with chicken thigh bone and a wing. I used the balance of the broad rice noodles I found in the pantry. 

Thinly sliced thigh meat, chopped coriander only, I ran out of spring onions,  garlic, ginger, fish sauce and lemon juice.  Very much in Thai flavors, salty and sour.  The above supper for one at 11pm!
~*~
Recipe on pgs 74-75
'fast and fabulous',
from Rachel Allen's
EasyMeals
~*~ 
I am sharing this recipe at Cookbook Countdown #30
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.Join us at Cookbook Countdown!

No comments: