Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

CC#31: Apple (mango) fool

I did want to use apples as per the original recipe, but decided to use up my batch of frozen mangoes. 
And made it a healthier using Greek yoghurt instead of cream!  Great for tea time treat, or anytime is perfect treat! I had this for my mid morning pick-me-up! 
Rachel Allen provided a recipe for a three-ingredient shortbread biscuit, but I made do with a chocolate filled wafer!
I do love that dragonfly bowl!
~*~
Recipe on pgs 194-195,
five ingredients or less,
from Rachel Allen's
EasyMeals
~*~ 
I am sharing this recipe at Cookbook Countdown #31
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.Join us at Cookbook Countdown!

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

Sounds good with your healthier version! and mango sounds even better than apples!