Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 17, 2017

IHCC & CC#23: Garlic & Herb Roasted Shrimp

 Love love the butter and olive oil infused with minced garlic, chopped fresh tarragon (instead of rosemary) from my balcony garden. Added spring onions and mint (for garnish), red chili flakes, lemon zest and juice, sea salt and black pepper!  Served over scalded glass noodles and gem lettuce.
Garlic & Herb Roasted Shrimp (for me) and (Salmon) for hubby!
 
This week at IHCC is Ina cooking for Jeffrey theme,

Garlic & Herb Roasted Shrimp (for me) and Salmon (for hubby)
recipe from pages 140-141 of
Ina Garten's 'make it ahead'
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.  Join us at Cookbook Countdown! 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh yum! Garlic and berb roasted shrimp is one of my favorite things to eat. So easy and fast and so very delicious. It's the way to anyone's heart.

Diane Zwang said...

I haven't had shrimp in a while. This looks like a good one to try.