Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Country Cottage Cooking club ~ March 2017 roundup!

It is time for a roundup of delicious meals I made

headed by our lovely leader

for March 2017!
***
We are attempting to cook from both River Cottage Every Day (RCED) for all,
and River Cottage Love Your Leftovers (RCLYL) - optional!
I will do a round up of the dishes I make from Hugh's book on the 28th
of each month, but since I cannot wait that long, I am posting them as I make them!
(Do follow the links provided above each picture!)
***
~*~
Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall's River Cottage Every Day
***

4 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

Everything looks delicious! I am looking forward to cook with HFW next month at IHCC! Change of plan...already cook the first dish and it is not the cornbread like I said! haha!

Cheri Savory Spoon said...

Hi Emily, looks like you have been busy, everything looks delicious. Especially love the fried fish with tomatoes.

Karen Luvswesavory said...

Hi Emily,
All the dishes looked so delicious. The roasted vanilla plums on bread that you served as brekkie looked yummy.

Teresa said...

You picked some great dishes. I've been craving those leeks with greens lately - I might have to include them for next month!