Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2018

CC#29: Spaghetti with Prawns and Macadamia Nuts

Learnt to make prawn- flavoured butter in this recipe, and I further used the prawn shells to make stock instead of ditching them after making the butter.  I used walnuts instead of Macadamia (cos I was out of them).  Hubby cleaned his lunch plate!
 recipe from pgs 124-125 of
John Torode's
My Kind of Food
"Recipes I Love to Cook at Home" - this is my second cookbook of John Torode.  I also enjoy his cooking shows on Astro!
~*~ 
I am sharing this recipe at Cookbook Countdown #29
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.  Join us at Cookbook Countdown! 

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

The crispy rendang chef! Ha!