Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 27, 2018

CC#28: Meat sauce over rice noodles

A classic meat sauce ( similar to ragu), great over rice or noodles.
Very simple ingredients,  and I do believe that the fried shallots added a depth to the Flavours.

Simple lunch with the meat sauce and blanched spring onions for color!
~*~
This is the fifth recipe I made this book, gifted me by a sweet and adorable friend!
Meat sauce over rice or noodles ~ recipe from pgs 180-181 of The Food of Taiwan 
by Cathy Erway. 
~*~
I am sharing this recipe at Cookbook Countdown #28
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.  Join us at Cookbook Countdown! 

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

My family would agree with you on the fried shallots! Their favourite condiment for most noodle dishes! Your noodles looks yummy!