Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Cookbook Countdown#14: Lamb chops with garlic, thyme and capers

This was a quick dish to make in a hour!
But I should have used a wider casserole dish for the baking part.
It would have resulted in crispy edges to the lamb chops. 
pan seared garlic, lamb chops,
rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper
glass of white wine and glass of water
bake for 20 minutes

 This is my sixth dish from (my chosen book):
pages 184-185 from:
Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall's River Cottage Every Day
***
headed by the lovely leader
is back! 
We are attempting to cook from both River Cottage Every Day (RCED) for all,
and River Cottage Love Your Leftovers (RCLYL) - optional!
I will do a round up of the dishes I make from Hugh's book on the 28th
of each month, but since I cannot wait that long, I am posting them as I make them!

***
and I sharing this recipe with
 
I'm co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours. If you are like us, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that. Join us at Cookbook Countdown
***
***
Cookbook Countdown has a new website :

We are happy to inform everyone that Cookbook Countdown has it's very own website blog, which you can find here. Effective from May 2016, please link your posts at the Cookbook Countdown new website, in the linky provided. We hope to see you there! Thank you!

2 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

Ooh...looks so sedaplicious!

Anonymous said...

It's been way too long since I have good lambchops. Hard to find any lambchops here in the Deep South USA. YUM!