Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 24, 2015

FFwD ~ Catching up December 2015

 Wishing all my readers a Merry Christmas,
Happy Holidays,
and a Happy New Year!!
***
 Continuing the journey through
Dorie Greenspan's

by my lonesome self

***
 Asparagus and bits of bacon (page 330)
with swiss chard pancakes (page 350-351)
one plain and one with salmon 
 I actually made chard pancakes some months back
but they were not as good as this time,
these were delicious! 
because I made the whole recipe
we had them the next day, reheated in the toaster oven
and they were still good! 
***
and I chanced upon Celery Root
which is coming up next!

Celery-celery soup, page 65

It has sauted curried apples hiding in there!

***
Eggplant 'tartine' with tomatoes, olives (gerkins)
and cucumbers (page 144-145)
***
I have 80+ recipes more to catch up with!
***
Thanks for dropping by for a visit and leaving me a comment!
and do remember to come back and cheer me on!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. All of your dishes
look wonderful, you are really catching up. Great job. Ro (Nana)

EmilyC said...

Happy New Year Nana and family! Thanks for always dropping by for a visit!