Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 2, 2013

Go Get 'Em Smoothie ~ Nigella Express

Simple kick off in cooking/baking with 
Zoe, Joyce and Anuja
in 
 
Go Get 'Em Smoothie!! 
1 peeled frozen banana, quartered
2/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon honey (I used maple syrup)
4 teaspoons chocolate malted drink powder (I used 2)
1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder 
Put all ingredients into a blender and whiz to mix
Pour into a tall glass and drink before dashing out the door
but for me it was my drink before my dinner
naan pizza inspired by Nigella!

4 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Emily,
Dash out the door? I think I would stay for another glass! hahaha! Looks good!

Unknown said...

Your smoothie and naan pizza combo looks inviting :)

Zoe said...

Smoothie and naan pizza... You sure know how to treat yourself well in term of eating :D

Alice said...

smoothie sounds breakfast thingy to me, but looking at the ingredients, it's a meal on its own to me! :)