Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Squid salad with lime, cilantro, mint and mizuna

IHCC is having Pool Party this week, and I am making a fresh and greenish salad that screams Summer! 
I used those tiny, round squids which I found for the first time at my wet market.  And I decided that once is enough, cos they are tiny and difficult to clean out! 
Firstly you make the dressing, and toss in the cooked and slightly cooled squid (seasoned with salt) mixed well with dressing, and pile the dressed squid on bed of your chosen greens (mizuna or arugula or others), eat! 
Recipe from pages 18-19 of Starters, 
Nigella Fresh (or Summer)
By Nigella Lawson
~*~ 
I'm linking this post with

1 comment:

Kim said...

This is beautiful, but I understand not wanting to clean those tiny squid.I bet it was difficult. Worth it, for sure though!