Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 16, 2019

Mexican Style Corn

IHCC is having Mexican cuisine this week, and I am happy to be able to participate after a long absence. I hope to participate at least once a month! 
I have not made anything by Jamie Oliver lately, and after going through the indexes of a couple of his cookbooks, found a simple recipe! 
Very simple ingredients of whole corn on the cob (I cut it into thirds, so I need not drag out the huge pot as I only used one corn). 
Seasonings was salt in the cooking water., butter, deseeded red chili finely chopped, lime wedges and grated rind of lime, grated Parmesan. That's it! 
Mexican style corn from page 227 of Jamie's Ministry of Food. 
~*~ 
I'm linking this post with



1 comment:

Kim said...

I think I've made this recipe before and love the pop of flavor from the chiles. So pretty!