Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 4, 2019

CTBF~MPK: Green olives, basil, and almond tepanade

I probably over pulsed the mixture cos it was more smooth than chunky. Green olives,  capers, whole almonds, chopped Thai basil, garlic, fresh lemon juice,  and I skipped the salt. 
I enjoyed a simple lunch of homemade sausages I bought from #sausagekl, with a couple crispbread.  Simple and nice. No hot sauce involved 😂! 
~*~
are cooking from
Recipe from pgs 53-55
***
A Big Thank You to KatieBetsy and Mary
for putting everything into order and making it happen!
***
my collection of David's books:
***
Do check out CtBF and see the results of our members
Note: We do not publish recipes at CtBF,
but certain recipe links are available at Amazon,
better still - get the book, and join us at CtBF.
~*~ 
I'm linking this post with

3 comments:

Mardi Michels said...

This really is a "go with anything" type dish, isn't it?

flour.ish.en said...

Either smooth or chunky, it is a matter of choice and texture. All good!

kitchen flavours said...

Very yummy lunch !