Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 19, 2018

CC#28: Noodles with minced meat in fermented bean sauce

This was an easy and tasty meal to make on a quiet day.
Hubby slurped this lunch up without any protest!
 
The first recipe from this book gifted me since last year by a sweet and adorable friend!
Noodles with minced meat and fermented bean sauce ~ pgs 154-155 of The Food of Taiwan by Cathy Erway.
~*~
Cookbooks I am going through looking for ideas: 
Bottom two books were most recently gifted by a new friend who no longer cooks but know the these books will be put to good use (hopefully!) by me (those were her own words!)

Third book from bottom up is from New Zealand (gifted by my little sister!), very promising collection of recipes by cooks with very diverse backgrounds.
 
~*~
I am sharing this recipe at Cookbook Countdown #28
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.  Join us at Cookbook Countdown! 

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

Your noodles looks delicious! I have not used this book yet, maybe next month! And fabulous collection of cookbooks!