Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 5, 2018

CC#28: Lotus chips

The next time I make chips, I shall bring out the artillery aka the scary mandolin! But since this first attempt involves a small piece of Lotus root, I managed with a sharp knife.
I had been flipping through this interesting book on Chips, Reinventing a favorite food by Chris Bryant... So many possibilities!  Recipe contributed by Guest, Mark Owen (urbanfoodguy.com) - pages 81-83.
~*~
I am sharing this recipe at Cookbook Countdown #28
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.  Join us at Cookbook Countdown! 

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

I could make a whole plateful disappear real fast! Yum!