Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 5, 2018

CC#25: Floured and Butter pan fried sole fillets

I first read about Dorie's Butter from Mardi's post, and promptly ordered a copy! Cooking from it was slightly delayed cos my fish stall did not have any suitable fish (I ordered sole), and finally it happened!  Happily, made this dish for my New Year's day dinner (for one), hubby had salmon porridge.  I paired my floured (seasoned simply with salt and freshly ground black pepper) and pan fried sole fillet in lots of butter! with avocado, java apple, shallots salad! Yumms!
~*~
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.  Join us at Cookbook Countdown! 

2 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

I have read about this book too! This first dish definitely looks delish! Sedap!

Zosia said...

Dorie Greenspan is an amazing cookbook author so I'm not surprised that this was delicious!