Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Cookbook Countdown #7: CAN Spicy fried mouse-tail noodles

 Welcome to Cookbook Countdown
 I'm co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours. If you are like us, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that. Join us at Cookbook Countdown
***
***
Thank goodness for Cookbook Countdown!
Look what I found from my stash ~ Classic Asian Noodles (CAN)
***
pages 112-113: Spicy fried mouse-tail noodles
cooking oil, chopped garlic,
prawns - peeled and deveineds
fish cake thinly sliced
Tientsin cabbage thinly sliced
mouse-tail noodles
carrot cut into matchsticks
dark and light soy sauce
salt, cooked dried red chilli paste
hubby approved stamped!
***
Announcement!
Cookbook Countdown has a new website :
We are happy to inform everyone that Cookbook Countdown has it's very own website blog, which you can find here. Effective from May 2016, please link your posts at the Cookbook Countdown new website, in the linky provided. We hope to see you there! Thank you!
***
Cookbook Countdown Specials:  Bake! #1 is now open!
If you are doing specialty bakes - do join us HERE!

4 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

No wonder hubby approved! Looks delish!
I've just bought LGM's book from BX, Asian One Dish Meal!

EmilyC said...

Aiseh! I was at Amcorp's BX yesterday afternoon around 12.30ish.. I did asked one lady if she was Joyce!
I picked up 4 books @ 50% discount, walked around and put down 2 of them before paying for my two purchases. Was LGM's A1DM on offer? I did not see it though.

kitchen flavours said...

I went on Sat morning at the spur of the moment, after breakfast with hubby! haha! 20% discount for that book. Haha, so funny, you asking that lady! :)
Did not buy any books at at the 50% off corner.

EmilyC said...

I was at BX yesterday (sunday) and met Sophie and her daughter too! They treated me to munchies and iced tea! I got me a copy of Southern Cakes and LGB's Asian rice book.