Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2016

Cookbook Countdown #3 ~ VB's Deviled Eggs, Three Ways

Welcome to Cookbook Countdown! 
 I'm co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours. If you are like us, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that. Join us at Cookbook Countdown
***
***
I am cooking and baking from
Valerie Bertinelli's
***
Deviled Eggs, Three Ways ~ pages 50-51
Some of my Chinese Spoon pieces
and an easy way to eat these!
No messy fingers!
Recipe >HERE<
(1) Pickles and capers
(2) Wasabi and pickled ginger
(3) Sesame cilantro
I used Greek yogurt in place of mayo.
Favorite? ~ Wasabi and Pickled Ginger!
Yumms!
***
Do remember to add the following to your post if you are cooking/baking along with us:
 "I'm linking this post with Cookbook Countdown hosted by Kitchen Flavours and Emily's Cooking (Makan2) Foray".



1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

We like eating deviled eggs! The three different flavours all sounds good, but my favourite would be pickles and capers!