Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 18, 2015

FFwD ~ Curry or Roasted...

I was ambitious....
got the mangoes and the lychees;
the lemongrass and spices,
but the butcher had no pot roast meat
but he did have meat from the butt!
hence here is butt meat
coconut-lemongrass-braised!
served with Kelantan red rice
and blanched ladies fingers
but
the mangoes and lychees might just happen 
sometime this month!
***
Hopping on board with her to feature the sorry state
of my copy of AMFT
well, I did dropped it numerous times
cos its heavy!
***
 when I have no urgent need of this
I found it
TIP: always peel these before boiling!
and the few that sprouted? potted!
the rest? frozen!
***
 Do check out the rest of group's results for this week's recipe at:
(click picture below)
Thanks for dropping by for a visit and leaving me a comment!

1 comment:

Jasline @ Foodie Baker said...

Pot roast meat or butt meat, this looks equally delicious!