Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 22, 2015

From Rachel Khoo's My Little French Kitchen ~ White asparagus in blankets

More cooking from
my collection of  Rachel Khoo's cookbooks:
Asperges blanches habillees
aka white asparagus in blankets
pages 66 -  67 of My Little French Kitchen
Rachel Khoo's
The Little Paris Kitchen
My Little French Kitchen
RK's Kitchen Notebook
This looks simple to put together
right?
nope, the making of the pancake
was interesting but the wrapping part was tedious!
but hey, they got done in the end :)
.....
firstly blanched the asparagus in salted boiling water till just tender,
remove and straight into cold water
then I made the pancake: mix together milk, eggs, chives, salt and pepper
rolled the cooled asparagus in pancake and strips of prosciutto
serve immediately or cold

2 comments:

Hello said...

Love your selection of Rachel Khoo books :-) x

kitchen flavours said...

Looks delicious!