Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 18, 2014

FFwD: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic en Papillote

Into a bowl, toss together:
halved sweet peas, baby bok choy, 
whites of spring onions, thinly sliced garlic 
and sprig of mint (from my garden!)
lemon zest (originally orange)
a splash of olive oil
salt and pepper
and
assembled on parchment paper
loosely crimp the edges together,
into my HappyCallPan
cook for only 5 mins
sealing all the goodness in the package
 
 
 
I had wanted something more elegant to go
(salmon perhaps)
with this simple vegetable package
but opted for fried eggs on toast
with a splash of Lingham hot sauce
before rushing out to fetch mother!
~*~
do check out the rest of group's results at:

page 348

Thanks for dropping by for a visit and leaving me a comment!

11 comments:

Trevor Sis Boom said...

They look cooked just perfectly!

Diane Zwang said...

Fried egg on toast reminds me of my mom. Thanks for the memory. Meal looks good.

Geri Saucier said...

I like the egg and toast with these veggies. Have a nice weekend.

Cakelaw said...

Fried egg works for me! Happy Easter.

Cher Rockwell said...

Egg on toast sounds good to me!
Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like this was good with just about everything, fancy and simple. Yours looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

Your dinner looks delicious. I did serve mine with salmon, but your egg on toast looks good too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, fried eggs on toast works well, too!

Anonymous said...

Fried eggs on toast with hot sauce sounds great. Looks like a great meal.

Mary Hirsch said...

Oh, I loved that......fried eggs on toast with Lingham hot sauce (which I've never heard of, unfortunately) and this week's veggies packet. Perfect.

Jora said...

I've never heard of a HappyCallPan. How interesting.