Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

From Rachel Khoo's cookbooks

Scallop sabayon - pages 168-169 of
Rachel Khoo's The Little Paris Kitchen
the sabayon part was interesting
but I should have stop at 'thick and foamy' part
but instead went an extra minute
nevertheless the sabayon was still velvety and light
I had mozzarella and rocket to use up
so I made two instead of three ways of this London loaf!
just because the broiler part of my table top oven
stopped working about three months after I bought it...
 London loaf three (two) ways
pages 62-63 ~ Rachel Khoo's Kitchen Notebook
plain flat bread to go with 
hubby's request of Trinidad Chicken
(this time using milk in place of coconut )
my collection of  Rachel Khoo's cookbooks:
Rachel Khoo's
The Little Paris Kitchen
My Little French Kitchen
RK's Kitchen Notebook


No comments: