Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Paris Kitchen ~ David Lebovitz: Greens with Snail Butter

Got my copy of David Lebovitz's "My Paris Kitchen"
this week 
 page 222
originally Green Beans with Snail Butter
Haricots verts au beurre d'escargot
but my greens were 
asparagus and sweet peas
instead of haricots aka green beans or french beans
and no snails too
only the garlic butter usually used to make escargots
served with pan seared salmon
(with balsamic and butter sauce)
on top of parsnips, carrots and potatoes
boiled and roughly mashed with butter, fresh thyme
salt and pepper
and I loved the mash so much
that I made twice already
it was great paired with the best of British bangers too!
Hubby's dinners this week!

2 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Emily,
Wow, you got the book! I was eyeing this book! Haha!
Delicious dinner for your lucky hubby!

Emily said...

Hi Joyce,
Thebookdepository delivered it right on time... 3 weeks!