Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 9, 2019

CC#38: Stuffed Lotus Roots with Mushroom

This stuffed lotus root dish has been on my to-do-list for the longest time (beat Joyce to it!) 
The stuffing is fish paste (either home made or from a trusted source).
The tip is after seasoning the fish paste, and mixing ; we need to 'slap it' abit to get that texture required.
~*~
From pages 49 and 50 of Flavours, 
Lunar new year specials,
Jan-Feb 2009. 
Recipes by Chef Tan Kim Weng
~*~
I'm linking this post with
Cookbook Countdown #38
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.Join us at Cookbook Countdown!

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

Looks so delicious! On my list of to try! Glad that you beat me to it! :)