Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

IHCC and CC#17: Sardine nicoise lunch (box)

Sardine nicoise lunch (box)
 Above: packing a work lunch of cold cooked potatoes, green beans, sardines.
Seasoned with salt and black pepper, splash of olive oil and a last minute squeeze of lemon juice!
- the simple way!
Above: I added the balance of my homemade pickled radish!
recipe from pages 98-99 of:
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's
River Cottage Every Day
~*~
                          
~*~
 
***
I'm co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours. If you are like us, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that. Join us at Cookbook Countdown
***
***
Cookbook Countdown has a new website :

We are happy to inform everyone that Cookbook Countdown has it's very own website blog, which you can find here. Effective from May 2016, please link your posts at the Cookbook Countdown new website, in the linky provided. We hope to see you there! Thank you!

5 comments:

Claudia said...

This looks like a perfectly yummy lunch. Especially with your colorful pickles!

flour.ish.en said...

What a delicious and big flavor work lunch to look forward to eating on break!!

ostwestwind said...

I'd like to have this lunch in my lunch bag. Thanks for the idea of pickling radishes.

Zosia said...

That looks like a perfect work lunch - compact but loaded with flavour.

Kim said...

Do you know I've never had sardines? I guess I am just scared of them, but I do know that people love them and they are certainly a healthy option.