Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

CC#37: Poached chicken with quick pickled strawberry salad

I cannot remember if I had poached chicken in milk before, but I am glad I did it this time.  Very tender chicken breastmeat was the results, pretty amazing!
I used sherry vinegar instead of white wine vinegar, still tasty.  Blanched some asparagus tips and Tin Chat leaves in place of baby spinach.
 ~*~
Recipe from pgs 120-121 of
Rachel Khoo's latest Cookbook:
The Little Swedish Kitchen
@rachelkhooks
~*~
I'm linking this post with
Cookbook Countdown #37  
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.Join us at Cookbook Countdown!

No comments: