Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

CC#30: Zac's omelette wraps

The two eggs omelette I made didn't look as thin and 'crisp' as the pictures in the book, but delish nevertheless, cos the plate was cleaned, or maybe hubby was just hungry 😀

 
Use any filling you like!
I spread some mashed up quac I had on hand, with a bit of horseradish cream (for punch), cucumber sticks, grape tomatoes, and topped with avocado slices and a squeeze of lemon juice, then rolled up!
 
Lunch for one!
~*~
Recipe on pgs 86-89
'Fast and Fabulous',
from Rachel Allen's
EasyMeals
~*~ 
I am sharing this recipe at Cookbook Countdown #30
I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.Join us at Cookbook Countdown!

No comments: